Friday, September 26, 2008

Steve Wallace at Solomon's Porch Sat Sept 27th 8pm $10


All,

Please come out and check out Steve Wallace at Solomon's Porch this Saturday evening
8pm show and the cover is $10 I've heard his new CD 'Urban Soul' and I'm really diggin' it.
Hope u make it out to support this hard working musician.Check out the details below
You can hear his sound at this link http://www.myspace.com/stevewallacemusic
Peace,
Tom

Hey Everybody!Your Friendly Neighborhood Ambassador here...I'm gearing up for my upcoming release 'Urban Soul' and this Saturday, Sept 27th, I will be performing many of these 'BRAND SPANKIN' NEW HITS!!!'
...excited?...I hope so, cause I am!I need you there with me, cause you gotta hear these 'BRAND SPANKIN' NEW HITS!!!'... so you can tell me whacha think.
Your presence is requested, good friend, by the Ambassador of Urban Soul.This Sat Sept 27th @Solomon's Porch 307 Stuyvesant Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11233Doors @ 8pmA or C trains to Utica ave$10Featuring the talents of:Shay Hawkins-DrumsAron Marchak-GuitarJames White-BassDominique Elise-VocalsSofia Loren Coffe-VocalsC U There!http://www.stevewallacemusic.com/

No comments: