Wednesday, November 12, 2008

La Sonya Gunter with Nadir and Distorted Soul Jazz Cafe Detroit Sat Nov 15th - Hot Show/Must See!!!


All,

Please let your peeps in Detroit know about this HOT show at the Jazz Cafe with La Sonya Gunter http://www.myspace.com/lasonyagunter performing with Nadir and Distorted Soul.
The Jazz Cafe is located at 350 Madison ave 313 887 8500

To buy tickets visit or call Music Hall Box Office 350 Madison Ave, Detroit 313.887.8500 or online at www.ticketmaster.com
Check out the email from La Sonya below.
Please spread the word and get out to see this HOT show!!!
Peace and One Love,
Tom

Hey to all my peeps in Detroit!!!!!
I will be in Detroit Nov.15th performing at the Jazz Cafe.
I will be singing some tunes from new CD CRAZYBEAUTIFUL!!!!
I will be opening up for my good friend Nadir and his band Distorted Soul.
it is truly a night you don't wanna miss.
Showtime : 9pm
come on and show your love!!!!!
MUA!
LA SONYA

No comments: