Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Shelley Nicole and Blakbushe Newletter - Shows coming up - check it out




blaKbüshe Love U People & The Blue Note!!!



Hey Fam,



We are coming up on the main event! Thursday June 12th blaKbüshe will be sharing the stage with Hanifah Walidah and Stacyann Chin for the U People Pride eXperience. I'll be doing my own thing as well as singing and playing tambourine with Hanifah. Come early cuz blaKbüshe is hitting first.
You can see a short preview of the show and get a little history lesson about the Ladies of Ubiquita at http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0016eWxVsj4eTMt5HnMQlcOajR5rGC8uzAamweeMccz172YeEdQUODIohlKuTLRu7L0pe4IAZ1hy3CaRXyoYYzK8mTf7aHw0PAuLQnJu6bgupaW_OpvU52bfQ== (Episode #31: Last Night a DJ Saved My Life). In that episode you will also learn a little more about me so check it out!



Don't forget that blaKbüshe will be playing at the Blue Note Late Night Groove Series on Saturday June 21st. I will be welcoming in the summer so come in your summers color best. That would be red, yellow and orange just in case you were wondering.


Let's ring in the season together.
Finally I have a bunch of shows that I will be doing with the Soulfolk Experience that I will fill you in on as well.


You can always check my myspace page for all my upcoming events, but I will list some of those dates below as well.
Thanks everyone and have an incredible week. If you are in the hot zone like I am then stay cool.
Peace,


Shelley
Thursday June 12th U People & Ubiquita NYC Present:


The U People Pride eXperience @Southpaw125 Fifth Avenue (b/w Sterling & St. Johns)Brooklyn, NY Featuring: Hanifah Walidah & Staceyann w The Ladies of Ubiquita on the 1,2,3 & 4's!!!


Doors @ 7pmShow @ 8:30 (I hit first so don't be late)Then we are partying!$20





Saturday June 21st Summer Solstice Celebration @Blue Note Late Night Groove Series


131 w. 3rd Street New York, NY


12:30am (That's Saturday Night)$8 (The Nice Price!)http://www.bluenote.net/



More Upcoming blaKbüshe Dates:July 10th Drom also featuring Dawn Drake


July 19th Embora


August 3rd Black Women's Arts Festival, Philly, PA



The Soulfolk Experience Upcoming Dates:


June 26th Solomon’s Porch


June 28th Embora


June 29th The Zipper Theater www.myspace.com/thesoulfolkexperience


More to come...

No comments: