Monday, March 24, 2008

Musicians looking for roommates - Check it out!!!

All,

I have 2 friends who have rooms available in their apartment for rent.

Please review and forward to anyone you know that is looking for a room to share.

I can tell you these people want responsible people who can pay the bills on time

I appreciate people forwarding this email to others.

Thanks,

Tom Paul

Brooklyn: Clinton Hill 1 minute off the G Train on Bedford Ave

Steven Ramos: 347 647 8223

I have a great 2br apartment in Clinton Hills Brooklyn and I'm looking for a responsible roommate. The room that is being rented is 12x9ft and has a large window which gets great light and also has a closet. The rent is $750 including utilites (Gas, Electric, Cable, Internet). The apartment is literally a minute walk from the G Train Bedford/Nostrand stop. Looking for April 1st - 15th move in.


Harlem: On 119th off 8th Ave
Kim Schiffilitti:
can call or email! (646) 641-8858 or kimluvsmusic@hotmail.com

I live right across from Billies Black Restuarant/Bar

Listen I have a room for rent in my two bedroom apartment on 119th & Frederick douglas, $1200 everything included.
Elec. heat hot water, cable & internet. The bed room has a futon couch that makes into a bed , a TV & a dresser which I will move out if they have furniture! It has a nice size closet as well & the bathroom & kitchen are large & new.
Please pass the word, I need a room mate by the first. First & last, references proof of income.
Thanks for your help,
Peace & Blessings, Kim

Tom Paul

No comments: