Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Steve Wallace at Brooklyn Music School March 7th 7pm Sharp



THIS SAT!!!
March 7th @ The Brooklyn Music School 7pm
Sharp
126 Saint Felix St. (between Lafayette and Hanson PL) Brooklyn NY 11217

I have been teaching music and voice at The Brooklyn Music School for 6 years now and it gives me great pleasure to present my first faculty recital showcasing my Classical music side and my Urban Soulful side in one place.

I will be unleashing the Opera Vocals for the first half of this show and performing songs from my new album/movie "Urban Soul" with my band for the second half. This is a very family friendly show, so you can bring your kids, nephews, nieces, grandmas, etc...

I really hope you can make it.

OBTW just as a reminder to my nightlife friends and fans... This is a school event, so we will really be starting @ 7pm... so get there early!
Thanks everybody!
-Steve Wallace
stevewstudio@yahoo.com
www.stevewallacemusic.com
www.myspace.com/stevewallacemusic

No comments: